My ServicesGET IN TOUCH
ADDITIONAL WRITING SERVICES
Do you want to…
Attract more of your dream customers?
Generate leads and drive revenue?
Fall in love with your business a little bit more?
Invest in just one piece of copy?
You need a case study.GET IN TOUCH
Many people assume that case studies are for the technology or B2B industries. But the truth is, any customer-facing or service-based business needs to share their customers' success stories to attract new ones.
How does it work?
I speak with your happy customer - it’s always such a positive chat! You will receive a complete transcription of the interview.
I craft a 500-800 word compelling case study from the interview.
The case study is professionally proofread.
A top graphic designer will then transfer it into a beautiful design, using your brand colours, logos and headshots.
Delivery of the final case study + a free downloadable gift from me to you.
You will be as happy as the reviews below!
“Tilly's case study service was a genuine revelation. She honed in on the essence of our relationship with a client and uncover beneficial insights into our achievements and professional approach. Tilly gave us a fresh and positive perspective on our work.”
Jane Pierce, Director, Harissa PR
“We are so thrilled with the case study that Tilly has done for us. It has enabled us to showcase our work in a way that not only speaks to our audience, but is something that we can share with potential clients. The case study Tilly created for us is one of the things we are most proud of. It enabled us to reflect on so many positives in our business, something that you rarely have time to do when you are in the thick of it.”
Carly & Mel, Directors, Make Social Ltd
“Tilly is always on time with deadlines, clear and professional in her communication and her work is spot on to the brief and of a really high standard. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her and perhaps of equal importance, she’s also one of the nicest people around.”
Jaye Cowle, Managing Director, Launch
How long does it take and how much is it?
The whole process takes about 2 weeks, as long as everyone keeps to the timescale. A standard case study is £350 + vat.
Does writing your newsletter keep dropping off your ‘to do’ list?
I get it. Life is busy.
But you’re missing out on…
- Building relationships with your customers.
- Having control of your communications (think back to the last time a social media platform went down).
- Measuring your data and understanding your customers on a deeper level. Which emails get the highest open rates? What entices my readers to click through to the website?
I can write your...
Because first impressions count.
To keep customers engaged and coming back for more.
Lead nurture emails
To strengthen customer relationships and funnel sales.
Check out this fine example
Single emails start from £120 + vat.
A standard nurture sequence is around £550 + vat.
ADDITIONAL WRITING SERVICES
Your website is your virtual sales assistant. It’s always working - even while you sleep.
It is essential that your website communicates to your customers in the best possible way. The words on a high converting website will:
- grab customer’s attention;
- encourage them to purchase - or at least browse for a while;
- reflect your brand values and tone of voice;
- have correct spelling and grammar;
- contain keywords and SEO friendly headlines so that it can rank highly on search engines.
Easy, right? Not so. All of this takes time and skill.ASK ME ABOUT WEB COPY
Why have a blog for your business?
- Blogs drive organic traffic to your website through your social platforms and emails.
- Each time a new blog post is published, search engines index it. This pushes your website ranking up to a prime position.
- Blogging is a way of giving value to your audience, eg. by answering questions about your product or service.
- They are an excellent way to share your expertise and promote your brand.
But blogs take time.
If you’re stuck on what to write and how to write it, I can help. I have years of experience writing blogs, including my time as a contributor for the Huffington Post. From family and lifestyle to digital marketing and wellbeing…what can I write for you?SUPPORT ME WITH BLOGS
Social Media Posts
As a former social media manager, I know how important it is to:
- schedule consistent, on-brand content;
- raise your brand awareness, build community and funnel sales.
Pick n’ mix:
Pick two of each:
- Case study
- Email package (e.g. nurture sequence)
- Web copy
And choose one of these FREE:
- Bespoke 12 month blog post planner
- Revamp of your business social media bios (up to three)
- 25% voucher off my short courses*